Meet your 32 Hour or 36 Hour Anger Management Requirement
Anger Class Online® is the gold standard of online anger management
class education. We are the most comprehensive, accepted and trusted
online program available in the nation. This 36 hour class is ideal for 32 or
36 hour / week class requirements, but in an online classroom setting.
It is an internet based class and interactive with videos, quizzes, engaging content
and pictorials. All participants will receive a completion certificate
at the end of the program. Courses are best suited to complete a court ordered
requirement, for business or employment needs or to gain personal skills.
Anger is an emotion that can cause serious problems if left unattended. Most people
complain that their anger scares others or has simply destroyed a relationship.
This pattern does not have to continue. Taking one of our professional online anger
management courses help improve interpersonal skills and increase emotional intelligence.
Courses were developed by licensed and trained psychotherapists and anger management
experts using the highly acclaimed curriculum "Anger Management
in the Twenty-first Century", by Ari Novick, Ph.D. and Tony Fiore, Ph.D.
Our online classes are available 24 hours a day from any web browser.
Unlimited progress reports are available and an instant downloadable proof of enrollment
form is accessible instantly. One registration is complete, you can start immediately.
32 Hour and 36 Hour Class Approvals
This online class is also approved for continuing education requirements by the
- California State Board of Corrections (Certification #: 3530-031088)
- Approved for CEUs by CAADE (Certificate # CP-10704C110)
- NAADAC (Provider #570)
- California Foundation for Advancement of Addiction Professionals (CFAAP) (Certificate
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences (PCE# 3128)
- The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists (Provider Number 5063)
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as a Provider of Continuing
Education for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
in the State of Texas (Provider Number: 1739-06)
- Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board, Provider Number 5107-P
Why Choose Anger Class Online?
- Satisfy a Court, Legal or Employment Requirement
- Improve Relationship Skills
- Work at Your Convenience
- Certificate of Completion Awarded
- Access Anytime & Self-Paced Format
- Affordable and User Friendly
- Developed by Experts
- Nationally Accepted
- 24/7 Email Support
- Free Certificate Verification
- Available in all 50 U.S. States, Canada and Abroad
- Satisfaction Guaranteed*
36 Hour Course Includes:
- Detailed instructions
- Approved curriculum by Ari Novick, Ph.D. and Tony Fiore, Ph.D.
- Detailed instruction on the
8 Tools of Anger Control
- Downloadable Survival Guide for dealing with angry people
- Downloadable proof of enrollment
- Personalized course log available
- Free Progress reports
- Online examination
- Online Videos
- Certificate of Completion sent FREE
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
- 26 hours -
- Register Now
- Other Class Lengths are Available