Meet your 12 Hour or 12 Week Anger Management Requirement
The AJ Novick Group, Inc is proud to present Anger Class Online®.
This innovative 12 hour online anger management class will meet the requirements
for a 12 or 10 hour class. Our programs are commonly taken and accepted
for court ordered requirements, as part of an employment agreement or simply for
self-growth. Our 12 hour class is consistent in content with our 12 week program.
A certificate of completion is awarded. Anger Class Online is available
in all 50 states, Canada, and abroad.
All courses were developed by licensed and trained psychotherapists and anger
management experts. Clinically proven interventions using a cognitive-behavioral
and educational approach to gaining skills in anger management. Don't allow your
anger to destroy another important relationship. Gain the skills you need today!
All online anger classes utilize the "8 Tools of Anger Control". Courses
are available 24 hours a day from any computer with Internet access. Progress reports
are available and proof of enrollment is downloadable instantly. Classes can be
Why Take This 12 Hour Anger Class Online?
What most people don't realize is that our behavior can change relationships. More
than our words, it is what we do that is judged in relationships. Saying you are
going to change is different than actually doing the work to change. Anger can be
costly. It can destroy a marriage and ruin partnerships. Don't let your anger get
out of control. This anger management class is not only well suited for a court
requirement but also for those that want to better understand how to make a life
Customers Who Have Taken This Class Say:
- "If it weren't for this skills I learned in this class, I might not still be
married. While I took this 12 hour course for my court requirement, it was truly
a life changer." Matthew C. – New York, NY
- "I wish they offered programs like this in school when I was a kid. It would
have helped me in my life. I recommend this class to anyone with anger problems."
Marcy L. – Dallas, TX
10 Hour and 12 Hour Class Approvals
This online class is also approved for continuing education requirements by the
- Better Business Bureau verified and approved with A+ rating
- Approved for CEUs by CAADE (Certificate # CP-20965H1217)
- NAADAC (Provider #570)
- California Foundation for Advancement of Addiction Professionals (CFAAP) (Certificate
- The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists (Provider Number 5063)
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as a Provider of Continuing
Education for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
in the State of Texas (Provider Number: 1739-06)
- Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board, Provider Number 5107-P