This page is for corporations seeking anger management
training for your employees. If you are an individual seeking our online anger management
class, register for an individual Anger Management
Our corporate online anger management class is ideal for employees
who need an workplace anger management class as part of a preventative skills training or
as a requirement of a disciplinary action.
Our online anger management classes are available to the employee 24 hours a day
and 7 days a week from any computer with Internet access. This online anger management
class can be taken on-site and monitored, or off site at the employees’ discretion.
We offer two distinct online anger management class programs, an 8 hour program
and a 12 hour program. The 12 hour program contains the same concepts as the 8 hour
program, but has more detail, requires greater comprehension, and includes a free
download on reducing workplace conflict.
All classes are timed and every employee is required to pass short quizzes before
they are able to move to the next lesson. Each employee is also monitored with an
employee “log”. This log will show their progress though the course
including which quizzes were passed and how much time was spent on each lesson.
It will also show the time they logged in and out of the program. Once the employee
finishes the course, a Certificate of Completion will be mailed to the
Our anger management classes cover the following tools:
- Tool 1 – Recognize Stress and Skills for Stress Management
- Tool 2 – Develop Empathy and Emotional Intelligence
- Tool 3 – Respond Instead of React — Improve judgment and impulse control
- Tool 4 – Change That Conversation With Yourself (improving internal dialog)
- Tool 5 – Assertive communication skills training
- Tool 6 – Expectation management
- Tool 7 – Skills in forgiveness
- Tool 8 – Retreat and Think Things Over
To register for our corporate
anger management classes click on the button below. If you have any additional
questions, please Contact Anger
Class Online or call our office at (949) 715-2694.