(Please print this page and use for program verification if needed)
Anger Class Online® was developed Ari Novick, Ph.D.
and Tony Fiore, Ph.D. Both are licensed Psychotherapists and experts in the field
of Anger Management. Their model of intervention is used through out the United
States and in over 5 foreign countries. It has been used by participants and accepted
by courts throughout the United States as one of the finest distance learning Anger
Management programs available in the world. The curriculum used in this program
is Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century, published in 2005.
This online class is also approved for continuing education requirements by the
- Better Business Bureau verified and approved with A+ rating
- Approved for CEUs by CAADE (Certificate # CP-20965H1217)
- NAADAC (Provider #570)
- California Foundation for Advancement of Addiction Professionals (CFAAP) (Certificate
- The Board for Certification of Addiction Specialists (Provider Number 5063)
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals as a Provider of Continuing
Education for Certification and Recertification for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
in the State of Texas (Provider Number: 1739-06)
- Continuing Educator Provider, Florida Certification Board, Provider Number 5107-P
Anger Class Online® is a registered trademark. See
our Registered Trademark.
This model is based on a cognitive-behavioral and psycho-educational approach, with
the intent of changing thinking and behavior. We offer both 8 hour and 12 hours
anger management classes. Customized class lengths are available. Please contact us for more details.
All of our anger management programs cover the following skills:
- Dealing with stress. This tool teaches skills in effective
stress management strategies to
- Empathy Development. Teaches skills in emotional intelligence
and empathy. Empathy is the ability to feel what another person feels.
Empathy skills reduce anger responses.
- Respond instead of React. Teaches ways to deal with situations
using better judgment and impulse control. Not reacting to situations can
often be a valuable tool in dealing with difficult situations or people.
- Change Self-Talk. Changing self-talk can help us become
more positive as well as develop more positive outcomes in our lives. Proven
techniques and methods explored
- Assertive Communication — An exploration of harmful
communication styles and a detailed discussion of the effectiveness of being assertive.
Training in expressing feelings and needs.
- Adjust Those Expectations. Managing expectations can help
reduce frustration. Clients are exposed to 5 skills for managing expectations
- Forgive, but don't forget. This chapter explores effective
ways for forgiving others while not giving up your rights as a person.
- Retreat and Think Things Over. This chapter explores the
"freeze frame" technique as well as the concept of "staying in the
box" to calm down.
All students participating in AngerClassOnline.com will receive a certificate of
completion when the course has been finished. Proof of enrollment and progress reports
are also available.
We stand behind all of our products and programs. While many participants take online
anger management programs for personal or occupational reasons, others may take
them for a court, probation or other legal requirement. If you are not completely
satisfied with the quality and acceptance of our programs for a court or legal requirement,
we will refund your money in full with written proof of decline. Refund request
must be received within 60 days of purchase. Currently there are no set standards
for anger management requirements; it is your responsibility to confirm with
the judge, probation, or your attorney as to whether a distance-learning anger management
program will meet your requirements.
Our Certificate of Completion comes on an official form commonly used by anger management
professionals. It simply states "Anger Management Program Certificate of Completion".
Also included on the certificate is your name, date of birth, case number (if for
court), address, phone number, and number of sessions completed (either 8 or 12).
We use the same certificate for all of our programs.