Depending on where you live, finding an anger management class can often be difficult. If you live in a rural area for example, the closest anger management class might be an hour or more away. There are several ways to find anger management classes close to where you live. Here is a quick list of anger management referal tips for finding anger management programs. These are not listed in order of importance.
1. Simply Google "Anger Management Classes in (your state, county, or city)"
2. Find a local provider by visiting the provider list at Century Anger Management
3. Consider taking an online anger management class, such as the online available at Anger Class Online. These courses are completely online and nothing is downloaded or shipped.
4. Home study anger management classes are also available. These come in the form of printed materials that are mailed to you. The program is in a written form.
5. Contact 211 and find out if they have anyone listed for anger management that can help.
6. If you have insurance, contact your insurance company and ask for a list of mental health providers in your plan. Then see who specializes in anger management
Ari Novick, Ph.D.
AJ Novick Group, Inc. Anger Management
Anger Management| anger management clases| court ordered anger management| online anger management classes| anger management classes in your area| anger management courses